Win GAA Semi-Final Tickets
For Clare vs. Cork
Calling all Cork and Clare GAA Football fans! With the eagerly anticipated semi-final between these two counties taking place on Sunday 16 June 2013, we're delighted to announce that we have a pair of tickets to giveaway in what promises to be a feast of Football at Cusack Park.
GAA fans are well-known for their passion, love and commitment to their county, so for this exciting competition we're asking you to tell us your greatest GAA memory. To enter*, all you need to do is head over to our Facebook page and tell us your greatest GAA memory in 100 words or under.
We're got loads of great GAA prizes to giveaway this season. Make sure that you're the first to hear about them by following us over on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. The Cork GAA team impressed everyone with their recent victory over Limerick and we're backing them for another win. We'd love to hear who you're tipping to lift the Sam Maguire in September, so why not let us know in the comments section below.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The prize is 2 tickets to the Clare vs. Cork match at Cusack Park on 16 June 2013.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The promotion begins on 7 June 2013 and closes at 11.59pm on 13 June 2013.
- To enter you must be have submitted your greatest GAA memory by 11.59pm on 13 June 2013.
- Your answer must be original and 100 words or under in length.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on 14 June 2013 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and announced on the Chill Insurance blog.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- Chill Insurance may publish your competition answer online or use it for other promotional activities.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation or registration with the Financial Regulator and, as a result, it is not covered by the Financial Regulator's requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.