Win Free Car And Home Insurance
Get A Quick Quote To Enter
Forking out for insurance can be as enjoyable as changing a flat tyre. This month, we’d love to pay for your car and home insurance – so you can splash your cash on something more fun such as a holiday or gift for a loved one.
We compare 14 different insurers to save you time and money on your insurance. Not only do we like to offer you choice but we also do our best to tailor your policy to suit your individual needs and budget. Therefore we want to offer you the chance to win free car and home insurance (up to the value of €1000) for a year.
This competition is now closed. Keep an eye on our blogs for future exciting competitions.
Terms And Conditions
- To enter you must complete a car, home, life, business or van quote before 23.59 on Wednesday 5th April 2017.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on Wednesday, 5th April 2017.
- Chill Insurance may contact you about your quote.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Competition prize is up to the value of €1000 inclusive for both motor and home insurance.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- If in the circumstance that the value of the insurance to the winner is over the specified €1,000, the winner must pay the balance of the price.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 7th April 2017 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.