Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
Get A Quote To Enter
How would like the chance to attend Ed Sheeran’s sold out Croke Park concert this July? We’re giving one lucky fan the chance to win a pair of tickets for his upcoming concert. All you have to do is get a quick quote for any of the below to be entered into the draw.
The concert is sure to be one of the most talked about events of the summer gig calendar and tickets for both dates sold out within an hour of going on sale back in February. So if you missed out on tickets when they went on sale this is your chance to catch one of the biggest musicians on the planet perform in front of his adoring public.
The competition will run from today until midnight on the 1st of May 2015. As always there are some terms and conditions which you can find below.
About Ed Sheeran
Bursting onto the scene with his easy going charm and hard work, Ed Sheeran has become one of most talked about musicians on the planet. His association with Ireland has been well documented with Van Morrison and Damien Rice among his many musical influences. And who can forget his numerous appearances on “The Late Late Show” which showcased some of the charitable acts he has done for Irish fans. From humble beginnings in 2005 through to being named Spotify’s most streamed artist in the world for 2014, with over 860 million streams for the year, he has gained a place in the hearts of music fans world wide.
Known for his early hits like "The A-Team", "Lego House", "You need me, I don’t need you" and "Drunk", it was clear from the outset that he was a unique voice on the UK music scene. His most recent album has spawned global hits like "Sing" and "Thinking out loud" which has helped this album top music charts around the world. His talents don’t stop there as he has also written songs for the likes of "One Direction" and "Taylor Swift" among others. His sold out Croke Park concert will be one of the biggest concerts on his European tour and is sure to be one of the most anticipated Irish concerts of 2015.
Terms and conditions
- he promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult to the concert.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 4th of May 2015 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and winners will be announced via our Facebook Page.
- We will contact the winners via telephone to arrange the delivery of the tickets.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 1st of May 2015.
- To enter you must get a quick quote for any of the above products before 23.59 on the 1st of May 2015.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.