Win Cork V Tipperary Tickets
Win All Ireland Semi Final And Final Tickets
To celebrate our sponsorship of the Cork Hurlers we are giving you the chance to win tickets to the semi-final of this year’s All Ireland hurling championship on August 17th and the final itself on September 7th. With the championship beginning to reach the business end of the season and there are only two more games (barring replays) before we get to crown the 2014 champions. For Cork, Limerick, Tipperary and Kilkenny there is still a lot of hurling to be played between now and the 7th of September and a few more weeks before the fate of the Liam MacCarthy is known for another year.
Entering the competition is as easy and straightforward as getting a car or home insurance quote with Chill Insurance. All you have to do is click on any of the links below and get a quick quote from us between now and 11.59 on the 15th of August 2014*.
If your insurance is up renewal, and you would like to get a great quote today, just call 1890 30 20 20 to speak to one of our friendly and helpful team.
About The Semi Finals
- By 6PM on August 17th we should know the two teams who will be playing in this year’s final with Kilkenny taking on Limerick on August 10th followed on August 17th by clash of Cork and Tipperary.
- The four teams still in with a chance of winning have emerged victorious on All Ireland Sunday an amazing 97 times altogether. Kilkenny have 34, Cork have 30, Tipperary have 26 and Limerick have 7.
- No All Ireland hurling semi final and final can be complete without a chance to catch the stars of tomorrow in action in the always exciting minor championship. This year’s decider is down to Kilkenny Vs Waterford and Limerick Vs Galway for the chance to lift the "Irish Press Cup".
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a life, home, van, business or car insurance policy before 11.59 on the 15th of August 2014.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize is a pair of tickets to the All Ireland hurling semi final, taking place on the 17th of August 2014, and All Ireland hurling final on 7th of September 2014.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 15th of August 2014 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 11.59 on the 15th of August 2014.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.