Win Car Insurance
Follow Us on Twitter
To help celebrate St. Patrick's Day we've got a really exciting competition to tell you all about! We're delighted to announce that we will be giving one lucky winner the chance to win car insurance* for a whole year.
What better way to celebrate the life of Ireland's patron saint and kick off the weekend's festivities than with an awesome giveaway? It's really easy to enter the competition. All you need to do is:
- Make sure that you're following us over on Twitter. In case you need a gentle reminder our Twitter handle is @Chill_Insurance.
- Simply re-tweet our competition message to enter. We'll be tweeting the message around midday on Friday 15 March, so watch this space.
- Have steps 1 and 2 completed by 26 March 2013 and then keep an eye out for our blog.
We'll be announcing the winner on the Chill Insurance blog towards the end of the month. If you're not currently on Twitter, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to begin tweeting!
Good luck everyone and we hope you all have a fantastic St. Patrick's Day.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The maximum value of the prize is €500 off your car insurance with Chill Insurance and no cash alternative is available.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The promotion begins on 15 March 2013 and closes at 23:59pm on 26 March 2013.
- To enter you must fully re-tweet the competition message and be following @Chill_Insurance by 23.59pm on 26 March 2013.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. In the event of multiple entries, we'll use the first valid re-tweet in the draw.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on 27 March 2013 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the Twitter competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation or registration with the Financial Regulator and, as a result, it is not covered by the Financial Regulator's requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.