Win Bruce Springsteen Tickets
Get A Quote To Enter
How would like the chance to attend Bruce Springsteen’s sold out concert this May? ‘The Boss’ sold out two nights in just a few hours so we want to give one lucky fan a pair of tickets to his first concert on Friday, 27th May 2016. All you have to do is get a quick quote for any of the below to be entered into the draw.
Bruce Springsteen skyrocketed to fame in the 1970's with the release of his third album, Born to Run, which peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard 200. Throughout the 70's Bruce Springsteen and his back up band, The E Street band, became famous for their marathon performances, boisterous behaviour and infectious energy, captivating audiences all around America.
On their last visit to Ireland, they played sell out shows around the country in Limerick, Cork and Belfast before wrapping up their European Tour with 2 nights in Kilkenny. Now Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band have confirmed a return to Dublin - last appearing in the city in 2012.
Springsteen is currently in the early stages of his The River Tour in the US and Canada, which sees him playing his seminal 1980 double album in its entirety. The River Tour has been praised in recent reviews, with British newspaper The Guardian saying "Springsteen's stamina, exuberance and ability to connect remain unrivalled". This is sure to be one of the best nights of the year.
This competition is now closed. Keep an eye on our blogs for future exciting competitions.
Terms And Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition prize is a pair of tickets to see “Bruce Springsteen” on 27th May 2016.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult to the concert.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on Monday, 4th April 2016 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via telephone to arrange the delivery of the tickets.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 31st March 2016.
- To enter you must get a quick quote before 23.59 on the 31st March 2016.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.