Win All Ireland Final Tickets!
Just Grab a Quote to Enter
Earlier this season we announced that you would have the chance to come with us to Croker as part of our glorious GAA competition! With Cork having secured their place in the final against Clare after a fantastic victory over Dublin in the hurling, we thought now would be the perfect opportunity to officially launch the competition.
It really couldn’t be easier to win tickets to the All Ireland hurling or football finals. All you need to do is take out a motor or home insurance quote* from our website and you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw for the hottest tickets in town.
The deadline to win hurling tickets is 11.59pm on 3 September 2013 and for the football tickets it's 12pm (noon) on 20 September 2013. We’ll be announcing the winners over on Facebook or Twitter, so with that in mind make sure that you've Liked and are Following us.
We don’t know which county will return home with the trophy, but one thing is for sure, it’s going to be a cracker at Croker!
Good luck everyone.
*T and Cs apply.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Two winners will be selected and one winner will receive 2 tickets to the All Ireland Senior Championship hurling final on 8 September 2013 and the other winner will get 2 tickets to the All Ireland Senior Championship football final on 22 September.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The promotion begins on 20 August 2013 and the hurling competition closes on 3 September 2013 at 11.59pm and the football competition closes on 20 September at 12pm (noon).
- To enter you must be have got a home or car insurance quote from our website by the closing dates.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The hurling competition winner will be randomly selected on 4 September 2013 and the football competition winner on 20 September 2013 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and announced on the Chill Insurance Facebook page and Twitter account.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.