Win a Signed Cork Jersey
Claim A Piece of Cork Sporting History
The 2014 Munster hurling and football championship has been an exciting adventure for the Cork hurlers and footballers with both teams making Munster final appearances in Páirc Uí Chaoimh. Although the footballers fell at the final hurdle to a strong Kerry team, the hurlers claimed their first Munster hurling title since 2006.
To celebrate this great achievement from both teams we are giving you the chance to win a signed Cork jersey from the victorious Munster champions.
Entering the competition couldn't be easier. All you need to do is click on either the "home insurance" or "car insurance" links below and get a free quick quote for either. Once you have done this you will be automatically entered into the draw to win the jersey.
The competition runs from today until 31st August, so you’ve got a little while to enter and win yourself a piece of Cork sporting history. As always, some T&Cs apply (see below) and we’ll be contacting the winners directly once they have been chosen.
If you’re a huge Cork or GAA fan, make sure that you regularly check out our blog, Facebook page and @chill_insurance account. We’ve got a treasure trove of fantastic goodies to giveaway throughout the rest of the all-Ireland season.
Best of luck everyone.
*Cork GAA jersey competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The promotion begins on 15th July 2014 and closes at 23.59pm on 31st August 2014.
- To enter you must do a quick quote for either home insurance or car insurance by 23.59pm on 31st August 2015.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. In the event of multiple entries, we’ll use the first valid entry in the draw.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on 1st September by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- If we’re not able to contact the prize winner within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.