Win A Renault Kangoo Express
Exclusive Van Driver Competition
At Chill Insurance, we understand that as a van driver, keeping your van on the road is essential in the running of your business. Our mission is always to make sure that anyone searching for van insurance can get a new policy as quickly as possible. That’s why we compare the top insurers to get you the best deal and go the extra mile to ensure that you are looked after.
To celebrate our dedication to helping our customers get a great deal on their van insurance we have teamed up with our friends in Renault Ireland to give one lucky person the chance to win a brand New 152 Renault Kangoo Express Van! The good news doesn’t stop there as we’re also giving the winner one year’s free road tax and one year’s free van insurance up to value of €500*.
To enter, all you have to do is grab yourself a Business or Van quick quote and you will be automatically entered to win this brilliant prize.
The competition is running from today until Sunday May 31st 2015 so there is plenty of time for you to grab a quote and be entered into our draw. The winner will be picked at random on June 5th 2015
About the Renault Kangoo Express 1.5 dCi:
The Renault Kangoo is a versatile urban van, which responds to your professional needs with practical features including: bluetooth and iPod connectivity, 3.0m3 of load space and side sliding door. This bespoke vehicle is designed to meet your every need and comes with 5 years warranty and roadside assistance. The Renault Kangoo Express 1.5 dCi is the perfect van for any busy tradesman, business or entrepreneur that relies on the quality of their van to get the job done. If you are looking for driving pleasure and ease of use, look no further than the Renault Kangoo.
About The Renault Range:
Renault are Europe’s No.1 van manufacturers with an award winning range that comes with five years warranty and roadside assistance on all their vehicles.
Financing a brand new van from Renault Ireland is simple thanks to Renault Finance with flexible finance options to suit the needs of Irish drivers. Renault Finance is also offering all Chill Insurance customers 0% APR finance on any Kangoo orders made before 30th April.
With 26 dealerships nationwide, your local Renault Ireland dealer can arrange a test drive for you in one of the new ranges of commercial vehicles from Europe’s number 1 trusted van manufacturer. To find your nearest dealer, click here.
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for business or van insurance before 11.59 on the 31st of May 2015.
- Purchase is not necessary to be entered into the draw.
- The prize of free van insurance is up to the value of €500 is subject to acceptance by insurers and their terms and conditions will apply.
- The van will come with one years free road tax.
- In the event that the van insurance quotation is above the stipulated limit of €500, the competition winner will be required to pay the balance of the policy for all money above €500
- Competition prize is a Renault Kangoo Express 1.5 dCi 75BHP van provided by Renault Ireland.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance and Renault Ireland, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on Friday 5th of June 2015 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- The winner may keep this prize for as long as they wish. It does not have to be returned to The Partner or Promoter. The prize is won outright.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 11.59 on the 31st of May 2015.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- For a full list of terms and conditions please click on this link.