Here We Go Again
Win a Cork GAA Jersey
It is hard to believe that it has been almost a year since we announced that Chill Insurance were the official sponsor of Cork GAA. This will be our second year of our 3 year sponsorship of the Cork men's Hurling and Football teams. We couldn’t have asked for a better first year with the Cork hurling team playing in an All-Ireland final replay with Clare. We wish the Cork GAA football and hurling teams the best of luck this year.
The season is starting back up again with the Cork Football team playing their first match on the 2nd of February against Westmeath in Páirc Uí Chaoimh.C’mon the Rebels!
To help us celebrate the GAA league starting back up we’ve got not one but five brand new Cork GAA jerseys to give away. Entering the competition couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is head over to our Facebook page and answer a simple question, submit your contact details and we’ll take it from there!
The competitions will run from the 3rd of February until the 7th of February 2014. As always, some terms and conditions* apply and we’ll be announcing the lucky winner each day as well as on our blog later on this month.
If you’re a huge Cork or GAA fan, make sure that you regularly check out our blog, Facebook page and Twitter account. We’ve got a treasure trove of fantastic goodies to giveaway throughout the season.
Best of luck everyone.
*Cork GAA jersey competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The promotion closes at 19:00 each day of the competition.
- To enter you must answer the question set on the day on Facebook by 19:00.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. In the event of multiple entries, we’ll use the first valid entry in the draw.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected each day by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- Prizes will be posted out to the winners once a valid postal address within the republic of Ireland is provide.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.