Win a Brand New Galaxy S4!
Follow us on Google+
We're chuffed to announce that one lucky person will win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 in this month's eagerly anticipated competition!
The latest Samsung smartphone was launched only last week and some of its new and exciting features include a 5-inch screen, 13-megapixel camera, as well as the inclusion of some pretty clever apps. The S4 is also HD-capable - making it easier to view video as well as write emails and use your calendar without squinting.
How do you enter the competition? It's very easy. All you need is a Google account and then Follow us over on Google+ by 22 May 2013 (T&Cs apply).
If you already have a Galaxy S4, you'll be pleased to hear you can get gadget insurance in only a couple of minutes from our website. Just hit Get a Quote.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The prize is a Samsung Galaxy S4 and no cash alternative is available.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The promotion begins on 3 May 2013 and closes at 23:59pm on 22 May 2013.
- To enter you must be following Chill Insurance on Google+ by 23.59pm on 22 May 2013.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on 23 May 2013 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and announced on the Chill Insurance blog.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the Google+ competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation or registration with the Financial Regulator and, as a result, it is not covered by the Financial Regulator's requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.