Taste of Dublin Competition
Unique Dining Giveaway
It goes without saying that Taste of Dublin has truly contributed to the city’s flourishing food scene over the last decade and this year sees an incredible line-up of the hottest restaurants descend once again upon on one of Dublin’s hidden gems.
For 10 years, the Taste of Dublin festival has played a vital role in progressing Dublin’s food revolution, showcasing the range of eclectic restaurants, producers and chefs that make up the city’s vibrant culinary scene.
On this its 10th birthday, the festival returns to the beautiful Iveagh Gardens for an unbeatable line up of events with renowned home grown and international chefs.
Taking place from 11th to the 14th of June 2015, with afternoon and evening sessions on each day, Taste of Dublin gives attendees with an inquisitive palate the opportunity to try some of the cities most exciting and sumptuous eateries. With so many of the Capitals fine dining in one truly unique location it may be difficult to decide what not to sample.
To celebrate Chill Insurance being one of the sponsorship of Taste of Dublin 2015 we are giving one lucky person the chance to win a food lover’s feast of dining and tasting experiences. From hotel stays to champagne dinners in one of the country’s most stunning restaurants; this unique prize will provide our winner with the chance to experience the best of the country’s food offerings.
Don’t worry if you are not chosen as our competition winner as we also have a fantastic 15% discount off on tickets to Taste of Dublin 2015 for all our blog readers. Just click on the link below and use the promo code CHILL15 when prompted.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic dining experience all you need to do is get a quick quote between now and the 5th of June 2015 for any of the following.
The breath-taking array of prizes on offer for this lucky person includes:
- Two VIP tickets for the session taking place on Sunday the 14th of June 2015.
- Champagne Dinner for two people in the stunning Wineport Lodge, where wonderful food lies at the heart of your dining experience.
- Signature Cocktails, Scandi Beers & Fab Food for Four in Söder + Ko.
- The chance to sample the freshest fish and shellfish as you dine for two in Rock Lobster.
- Dinner for four, as well as cocktail making class, in Koh Restaurant & Bar.
- The Hot Stove strives to bring the warmest welcome to guests and combined with the stunning comforting Irish food of Chef Joy Beattie. Try it for yourself as this brilliant prize includes dinner for two in the restaurant!
- 6 course tasting menu plus wine pairing for two in Aniar Restaurant.
- Finally you could win an overnight stay on Saturday the 13th of June 2015 in the stunning Gibson hotel. Chic and understated with a music pedigree that runs deep, the Gibson hotel Dublin is the ultimate urban retreat. Music lovers, art junkies, food fanatics - whatever your passion it’s right on your doorstep.
Taste of Dublin is a much anticipated date in the gastronomical calendar and over the last 10 years this annual food lover’s festival has become the foodie event of the year! With such a range of tantalising tasting experience ahead of you all you need to decide is who will get to try them with you.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Chill Insurance may contact you about your quote.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition prize is non transferable or redeemable into cash equivalent.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- Overnight stay in Dublin’s Gibson Hotel is for Saturday the 13th of June 2015.
- VIP tickets are for the Sunday the 14th of June 2015 session between 12PM and 4 PM.
- Dates subject to availability in the above mentioned restaurants. Booking in advance is advised.