Taste Of Dublin 2014
Visit The Iveagh Gardens Event This June
Taste of Dublin 2014 will be cooking up a storm in the Iveagh Gardens from June 12th-15th and is bringing with it one of the best line ups of celeb chefs, demonstrations and mouth watering treats and alfresco entertainment for you to indulge in.
How would you like the chance to see some of the UK and Ireland’s Michelin star chefs in their natural environment?
Then you have come to the right place!
Chill Insurance are delight to announce that we are one of the key sponsors of this years event and as a special thank you to all our customers we have a tasty treat in store.
We are giving away tickets to this years "Taste of Dublin" and all you have to do is purchase a home insurance policy, between Wednesday May 28th and Tuesday 10th June, from Chill Insurance.
So if you are in the market for a new home insurance policy, or maybe looking to switch from your current provider, why not give us a call on 1890 30 20 20 and see how much you can save on your home insurance policy. Quote promo code TASTE14 when purchasing your policy and we will send you a pair of tickets to Taste.
Tickets are for the Sunday session 15th June and include a complimentary glass of champagne- Our way of saying thanks for taking out your home insurance policy with us.
However if you want to purchase tickets to one of the other days we are here to help. As a Chill Insurance customer you can get 15% off when you use the discount code Chill15 on our customer rewards page which you can get to by using this link.
About Taste Of Dublin
- The event takes place in the Iveagh Gardens in Dublin city centre with access to the gardens via Clonmel Street just off Harcourt Street.
- Iveagh gardens are a short walk from both Harcourt Street and St Stephens Green Luas stations.
- Over the course of the four days there will be 20 of the city’s latest, greatest and hottest restaurants dishing up the finest in an unforgettable feast.
- Some of the Chefs who are scheduled to demonstrate Rachel Allen, Derry Clarke, Kevin Dundon, Lady Eve Cookery, Monica Galetti, Paul Kelly, Aisling Larkin, Ross Lewis, Clodagh McKenna, Michel Roux Jr, Kevin Thornton, Fiona Uyema
- If you are hoping to attend the event opens on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12pm - 4pm and again from 5.30 pm - 9.30 pm (Thursday - Saturday) and 4.30 pm - 8.30 pm on Sunday.
- It is not just food that will be on display over the four day event as there will also be a host of cooking, eating and drinking demonstrations for the public to take part in and enjoy.