Mother's Day Treat
Win An Exclusive Taste of Dublin Package
Everyone deserves a bit of pampering now and again, but no-one more so than your Mum. This mother’s day (15/03/2015) why not spoil her with exclusive Taste Of Dublin 2015 ticket package courtesy of Chill Insurance and Taste Of Dublin. She’s there for you year-on-year and we have the perfect way for you to return the favour. We’ve teamed up with the people at Taste of Dublin for an exclusive mothers day treat for you to shower them with.
All you have to do to enter our competition is answer a question on our Facebook page and while you're there why not hit like as well.
The pampering package consists of two standard tickets for the Sunday 14th of June 2015 afternoon session (12 PM – 4 PM). To ensure that you have something to hand over on the day, this limited time package comes with a pre-Mother’s Day delivery of a bottle of Insight Sauvignon Blanc from O'Briens Wine and a delectable box of Butlers Chocolates.
If you would like to purchase one of these exclusive packages please click on the following link.
About Taste of Dublin
2015 marks the 10th anniversary of Ireland’s premier foodie festival. Set in Iveagh Gardens, one of the finest and least known of Dublin's parks and gardens, Taste of Dublin gives you the opportunity to enjoy all that Dublin’s food scene has to offer. The four day event will give you the chance to see the most recognisable Chefs from Ireland and the UK in action as they demonstrate their craft for an adoring audience.
Choose dishes from the hottest restaurants and mingle with like-minded foodies as you browse through hand-picked premium food and drink producers from around the country. Located off near the National Concert Hall and close to the Harcourt Street Luas stop, this is your chance to relax and unwind in one of the most exclusive events of 2015.
Terms and conditions
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.