Win Special Event Screening Tickets
From the same studio that brought us “The Avengers”, “Guardians Of The Galaxy”, “Iron Man”, “Captain America” and “Thor” movies, the upcoming film by Marvel Studios is the twelfth movie set in the shared Marvel universe. It’s time for a new hero to hit the big screen. ANT-MAN hits Irish cinemas on July 17th 2015 and Marvel fans have been eagerly awaiting this one which is sure to be a big hit.
To celebrate the launch of the new movie “ANT-MAN” we have teamed up with the lovely people in Marvel Studios to give you an amazing prize. We’re giving away a number of exclusive tickets for a special screening of the movie taking place in the Savoy Cinema on O’Connell Street, Dublin on July 14th 2015.
Please note this competition is now closed.
The film brings a founding member of The Avengers to the big screen for the very first time. Marvel Studio’s “ANT-MAN” is directed by Peyton Reed (The Break-Up, Yes Man). The film features a star studded cast of Paul Rudd (Anchorman, Role Models), Evangeline Lilly (The Hobbit 2 & 3, Lost), rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris (Live Your Life, Dead And Gone), Judy Greer (Jurassic Wold, Two And A Half Men) and Academy Award & Golden Globe winner Michael Douglas (Wall Street, Fatal Attraction).
Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) is a criminal who must channel the hero within him to help his mentor Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) ensure the secrets of the astonishing ANT-MAN suit don’t fall into the wrong hands. The suit has the ability to allow Scott to shrink in size so as to stay undetected by his enemies but in turn increase in strength. Together, Pym and Lang must team up to pull off a heist that will ultimately save the world.
*Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Winners must be able to attend the special screening of the event which takes place on 14th July 2015 at 7 PM in Savoy Cinema on O’Connell Street, Dublin.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 9th July 2015 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and winners will be announced via our Facebook page.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 11.59am on the 9th July 2015.
- To enter you must answer a question before 11:59am on the 9th July 2015.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.