Fly Your Friend Home For Free This St. Patrick’s Day
Win Return Flights
With St Patrick’s Day just around the corner, there is no better way to celebrate than spending time with the people you care for the most. We here at Chill Insurance want to help you do just that!
To celebrate our national holiday, we want to offer one of our lucky readers the chance to fly home a friend or family member who is currently living abroad! And we’ll take care of the cost!
Whether your loved one is in Sydney, London, Toronto, San Diego or any other city, we want to fly them home for St. Patrick’s Day to have the craic and spend the day with you and your friends and family.
To enter this competition, simply complete the form below and we’ll pick a winner on Tuesday 3rd March 2020!
Competition has now closed.
Congratulations to A Clément from Cork who is our lucky winner!
St Patrick’s Festival
With no better place to spend the day than in Ireland, you’ll be guaranteed to enjoy your time no matter where on the island you call home. With parades being held in most major towns and cities, we’re sure you’ll find some way to spend the day.
If you’re planning on staying in the capital, there is a 5-day St Patrick’s Festival running from 13th – 17th March packed with lots of exciting events from music, performance, food events and of course the spectacular parade that will cross Dublin City.
There are also parades taking place across the country including Wicklow, Cork, Kerry, Donegal, Mayo and let’s not forget about Seachtain Na Gaeilge, a 5-day festival which will take place in Tullamore.
No matter what way you choose to spend it, don’t forget to pin your shamrock to your chest and wear it with pride to celebrate our national day.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance and their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- One main winner will be selected and will receive an airline voucher to a maximum value of €1200 which will allow a friend, family member or loved one to fly home to either Dublin, Cork, Shannon or Belfast Airport on a return flight with allocated seating and one piece of checked baggage (max 30kg) per person per flight and one piece of cabin baggage (subject to cabin baggage terms and conditions).
- The value of the airline voucher will be a maximum of €1200 or the cost of return flights with baggage and assigned seating whichever is the lesser for a return flight to Ireland before St. Patrick's Day 2020 and a return flight no more than 30 days after St. Patrick's Day.
- Airline will be selected based on the provider which provides the best value.
- It is the responsibility of competition winner to book flight as soon as possible upon receiving airline voucher in order to avail of best possible prices. No responsibility will be taken by Chill Insurance for incorrect details provided when supplying name of travelling party or when booking flights online.
- Flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during busy travel periods. It is recommended to book flights as soon as possible upon receiving travel airline voucher.
- Prize excludes all sporting equipment.
- Winner is responsible for checking with local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
- Travel insurance is not included with this prize.
- Compensation cannot be claimed with Chill Insurance in the event of disruption as the flight has been issued as a reward.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition begins on Monday 17th February 2020 and closes on Monday 2nd March 2020 at 23:59.
- To enter you must complete the entry form provided on this webpage by 23:59 on Monday, 2nd March 2020.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winner via telephone or e-mail to arrange delivery of prize.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- Name of winner will be published on our website.