The Fastest Show on Earth
Starlight Express Ticket Offer
Fancy an unforgettable night at the theatre? We've teamed up with the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre to offer Chill Insurance customers a very special discount on tickets to see the hit musical Starlight Express!
Starlight Express is one of the world's most loved and longest running musicals, and it's easy to see why! The show is jam packed full of stunts, speed and excitement - and the extraordinary roller-choreography and dazzling sound track looks set to take Dublin by storm.
We have a better than half price ticket offer for Chill Insurance customers. For only €20 per person, you can grab yourselves tickets to the hottest show in town. You'll also be pleased to hear there's no booking charges or hidden fees.
You will have to get your skates on though. This offer is only available for Thursday 14th February (matinee and evening shows), Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th February 2013 (evening shows). To book your tickets all you have to do is call the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre on 01 677 7770 between 9.30am and 6pm Mon-Fri and quote Chill Insurance.
Please note T&C's apply, and this offer is available on certain days only; see below.
Starlight Express tickets terms and conditions:
- This offer is available for Starlight Express performances ONLY and will not apply to any other productions at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
- This offer is subject to availability, and is limited to a certain number of tickets per show.
- Tickets purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Offer valid for 14th February (matinee and evening shows), 18th & 19th February 2013 (evening shows) only.
- This offer is run by the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre who are not part of Chill Insurance. Your transaction is with the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and not Chill Insurance.
Please note that the provision of this product or service does not require licensing, authorisation or registration with the Financial Regulator and, as a result, it is not covered by the Financial Regulator's requirements designed to protect consumers or by a statutory compensation scheme.