Disney's The Finest Hours
Win Gala Screening Tickets
To celebrate the release of "THE FINEST HOURS" which opens in cinemas everywhere February 19th, we have teamed up with the lovely people at Disney to offer you the chance to win tickets to see the movie before anyone else in Ireland!
We have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for special screenings on Wednesday, 17th February 2016, in each of the following locations:
- Limerick - Omniplex
- Cork - Reel Picture, Blackpool
- Dublin - Movies @ Dundrum
- Galway - Eye Cinema
The Finest Hours
The heroic action-thriller, “THE FINEST HOURS” which is directed by Craig Gillespie, is the remarkable true story of the greatest small boat rescue in Coast Guard history. On February 18, 1952, a massive nor’easter struck New England, pummelling towns along the Eastern seaboard and wreaking havoc on the ships caught in its deadly path, including the SS Pendleton, a T-2 oil tanker bound for Boston, which was literally ripped in half, trapping more than 30 sailors inside its rapidly-sinking stern. As the senior officer on board, first assistant engineer Ray Sybert (Casey Affleck) soon realizes it is up to him to take charge of the frightened crew and inspire the men to set aside their differences and work together to ride out one of the worst storms to ever hit the East Coast.
Meanwhile, as word of the disaster reaches the U.S. Coast Guard station in Chatham, Massachusetts, Warrant Officer Daniel Cluff (Eric Bana) orders a daring operation to rescue the stranded men. Despite overwhelming odds, four men, led by Coast Guard Captain Bernie Webber (Chris Pine), set out in a wooden lifeboat with an ill-equipped engine and little, if any, means of navigation, facing frigid temperatures, 60-foot high waves and hurricane-force winds.
“The Finest Hours” storms into Irish Cinemas February 19th, 2016.
*Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Winners must be able to attend the special screening of the event which takes place on 17th February 2016 in their chosen location above. Screenings will begin at 7pm in Dublin, Galway and Cork. Screening will begin at 7.15pm in Limerick.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected and contacted on 15th February 2016 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 11:59am on 14th February 2016.
- To enter you must answer a question before 11:59am on 14th February 2016.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.