Win With Chill
This year, Beyonce is back with 'The Formation World Tour' and here at Chill Insurance, we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the lady herself at Croke Park, Dublin on Saturday 9th July 2016.
Yes, that’s right, one lucky winner could be joining 82,300 other Beyonce fans at Croke Park which is playing host to the Dublin leg of her Sold Out tour next month. You and a friend can get the chance to see the American stars’ seventh tour where she will be performing songs from her latest studio album 'Lemonade' which has grabbed headlines around the world.
This competition is now closed. Keep an eye on our blogs for future exciting competitions.
Terms And Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The competition prize is a pair of tickets to see “Beyonce” in Croke Park this July 2016.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult to the concert.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday, 21st June 2016 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries.
- We will contact the winners via telephone to arrange the delivery of the tickets.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winners, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 20th June 2016.
- To enter you must answer the question above before 23.59 on the 20th June 2016.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.