All Ireland Hurling Final 2015 Tickets
This year's All Ireland Hurling Final is finally upon us after a mixed bag of a season. Galway will take on Kilkenny on the first Sunday in September this year in Croke Park. Both teams overcame tough semi-finals and this game is sure to be a classic.
Kilkenny, Galway and neutral hurling fans across the country are scrambling to get their hands on tickets for this hotly anticipated game. Who will go home with the Liam McCarthy Cup? Kilkenny for the second year in a row or Galway who haven't won in 27 years!!
Here at Chill Insurance, we have a pair of tickets up for grabs!! To enter all you have to do is click on one of the links below and get a quick quote with us by Tuesday, 1st September 2015.
We like to make getting insurance as hassle-free as possible here at Chill Insurance so we also want to make getting a pair of tickets to the hurling game of the year as easy as possible for one lucky person!!
So if you're a Cat's fan, a Tribesmen fan or a general lover of the great Irish game that is hurling, get your quick quote above now, enter your details and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- To enter the draw you must do a quick quote for a life, home, van , business or car insurance policy before 23.59 on the 1st September 2015.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The prize may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Competition prize relates to tickets to the All Ireland Hurling final on 6th September 2015 in Croke Park.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Competition winners will be randomly selected on 2nd September 2015 by Chill Insurance from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by telephone call.
- If we're not able to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on the 1st September 2015.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.