A Tasty Treat For You
Win Tickets To Taste Of Dublin
How would you like the chance to see Rachel Allen, Kevin Dundon, Monica Galetti, Clodagh McKenna, Michel Roux Jr, Kevin Thornton and Fiona Uyema in their natural kitchen environment
Taste of Dublin returns to the Iveagh Gardens in Dublin city centre from June 12th-15th and Chill Insurance is excited to announce that we are one the key sponsors of this year’s event.
The four day delectable food extravaganza will be bringing with it one of the best line ups of celeb chefs as well as 20 of the city’s latest, greatest and hottest restaurants who will be dishing up the finest in mouth watering treats and dining experiences for you to indulge in.
As a special thank you to all our customers we have a tasty treat in store. As well as offering you great prices on your insurance we are also giving away tickets to this years Taste Of Dublin and all you have to do is do an insurance quote, between Monday June 9h and Thursday 11th June, on www.chill.ie. We are giving away 100 pairs of tickets and the winners will be chosen at random from everyone who enters.
So if you are a foodie who is looking to get insurance to go then Chill Insurance are here to help with our convenient range of insurance offerings which is sure to leave you satisfied. To get a quick, health and filling, but still nutritious, insurance quote all you need to do is follow the links below to be in with a chance of attending this year’s event.
- Car Insurance Quote
- Home Insurance Quote
- Business Insurance Quote
- Van Insurance Quote
- Life Insurance Quote
Tickets are for the Sunday session 15th June and include a complimentary glass of champagne- Our way of saying thank you for thinking of us when you were searching for your new insurance policy.
However if you want to purchase tickets to one of the other days we are here to help. As a Chill Insurance customer you can get 15% off when you use the discount code Chill15 on our customer rewards page which you can get to by using this link.
About Taste Of Dublin
- The event takes place in the Iveagh Gardens in Dublin city centre with access to the gardens via Clonmel Street just off Harcourt Street.
- Iveagh gardens are a short walk from both Harcourt Street and St Stephens Green Luas stations.
- If you are hoping to attend the event opens on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12pm - 4pm and again from 5.30 pm - 9.30 pm (Thursday - Saturday) and 4.30 pm - 8.30 pm on Sunday.
- It is not just food that will be on display over the four day event as there will also be a host of cooking, eating and drinking demonstrations for the public to take part in and enjoy.
*Terms and conditions
- To enter you must do a quick quote for a home, business, life, van or car insurance policy from Chill Insurance.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Chill Insurance, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- All entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The tickets may not be substituted for a cash alternative or used against an alternative product.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- No purchase necessary.
- Tickets are for Sunday June 15th.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and our terms of business.
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to our Terms of Business which includes the right for our agents to call you regarding your quote.