2013 for Chill Insurance
It's Been Quite the Year for Us
With the Christmas festivities well and truly in full swing, we hope you all had a wonderful year full of bliss and good fortune. It certainly was for us. With that in mind we thought it would be a good time to look back at the highlights of 2013 for Chill Insurance.
- 1. Business has grown
- We have been overwhelmed to say that despite the recession we have done brilliantly as a company with both our customer and employee base growing.
- 2. Launch of Business Insurance
- This year saw the launch of Business Insurance giving our customers more choice of insurance products to choose from. Again, taking the hassle out of insurance.
- 3. We search 14
- We deal with lots of insurers and search to get you the right policy at the best price.
- 4. We won
- Our hard work began to pay off when we won an award in the AIM awards
- 5. Great work
- Mentioned in a Sage Blog article for having the best content marketing
- 6. Nominated in the Spiders and Blog awards
- We may not have won but it’s always nice to be short-listed for awards.
- 7. Opening our Cork store
- We opened our store in Cork during the summer, we’re now nation wide.
- 8. Cork Sponsorship
- We took sponsorship of the Cork Football and Hurling teams.
- 9. Cork getting to the All-Ireland Final against Co. Clare.
- We were delighted that Cork got to the final, we were so proud of the boys in red.
- 10. Sponsorship of the Mid-Week Movie
- We took sponsorship of the RTE Mid-Week movies with Foil Arms and Hogg who are great comedians.
- 11. Our New Website
- Earlier this year we launched our new website which is now faster, easier to navigate with a responsive design which can adapt to any mobile device. Overall helping our customers get a quote quicker and at their ease no matter where they are.
- 12. Young Driver Month Campaign
- We launched our first target driven campaign which was very successful.
- 13. Sponsorship of Heart Children Ireland Calendar
- We were delighted to join forces with the great charity of Heart Children Ireland and sponsor them with their 2014 calendar.
- 14. And last but not least… Rewarding our Customers
- We love to reward our customers, this year we have treated our customers to a array of treats such as hotel breaks, tickets to Ideal Home Show, competitions to win Free Car Insurance and the new gadgets on the market. What more could you want?
As you can see it’s been quite the year for us, let’s hope 2014 is even better.
Happy New Year everyone.
P.S. if you need any of your insurance needs looked after just give us a quick call on 1890 30 20 20.